Friday 26 July 2019

My Hero is...

Image result for maria folau jumpingA person who is my hero is Maria Folau
This person is my hero because she inspires everybody to keep on going and nothing is impossible. 
Two words that describe this person are Champion and generous.
One thing the person does that I admire is she keeps on going even when she is  exhausted One way I can be more like my hero is to help others and encourage others.


Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic.I think What I did was heroic I picked up rubbish and put it in the right bin. And I'm always helping to pack up the classroom.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce, that's funny Maria Folau is my hero as well. We probably have the same netball hero because we are both great shooters. (right!) She is the best shooter to me because she is good at long shoots and yes she inspires me too. Bye and you should check my blog out too! https://odsleilani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Leilani Really funny we are both goal shoots and we both have her as our Hero BLOG YOU LATER!😁😋💖

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.