Tuesday 12 February 2019


You will never believe what happened when I got to school. when I got to school I saw a big crowd of people  standing in a big circle near the playground looking down at something. I rushed to see what is was when I got there I tried pushing myself to the front so I could see.  A mountain fulled with dirt,rocks and more rocks, it was crazy. When I was staring at it at the same time I was thinking what is it what could it be for I had lots of thoughts inside my head. Was it a rock that came from a planet? Was it a alien rock?  When I suddenly looked closely I saw dried ice inside the rocks hiding deep down in the rocks ,crazy right. I think it was for the Sky's the Limit  or was it showing us what  Sky's the limit means? 







4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good story. Hoped I was there.😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I´m Hazel from Owairaka school I agree with Joyce. Very good hook. You wanted to make me read more. Great adjectives like rushed, crazy,big.how long was the meteorite there for??? You should check out my blog at https://odshazel.blogspot.com/ see you later :D from Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.